Informatica profit falls
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Data-integration software maker Informatica Corp posted a lower quarterly profit on weakening demand in Europe.
Net income fell to $15.5 million, or 14 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $27 million, or 24 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company, whose customers include Dell Inc and BNY Mellon, said revenue fell about 3 percent to $190.3 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |