Informatica profit falls
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Data-integration software maker Informatica Corp posted a lower quarterly profit on weakening demand in Europe.
Net income fell to $15.5 million, or 14 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $27 million, or 24 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company, whose customers include Dell Inc and BNY Mellon, said revenue fell about 3 percent to $190.3 million.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |