JetBlue posts higher quarterly profit
Oct 25 (Reuters) - JetBlue Airways Corp posted a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, as it gained business passengers and benefited from summer travel.
Net income was $45 million, or 14 cents a share, in the third quarter, compared with $35 million, or 11 cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $1.3 billion.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |