JetBlue posts higher quarterly profit
Oct 25 (Reuters) - JetBlue Airways Corp posted a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, as it gained business passengers and benefited from summer travel.
Net income was $45 million, or 14 cents a share, in the third quarter, compared with $35 million, or 11 cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $1.3 billion.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies