JetBlue posts higher quarterly profit
Oct 25 (Reuters) - JetBlue Airways Corp posted a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, as it gained business passengers and benefited from summer travel.
Net income was $45 million, or 14 cents a share, in the third quarter, compared with $35 million, or 11 cents a share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 9 percent to $1.3 billion.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994