Mead Johnson profit falls
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Mead Johnson Nutrition Co reported lower quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by a slowdown in China.
The maker of Enfamil baby formula reported net income of $140.3 million, or 69 cents per share, in the quarter, down from $144.7 million, or 70 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, earnings were 71 cents per share.
Sales slipped to $921.3 million from $933.9 million a year earlier, hurt by foreign exchange rates.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data