Ontario sells C$1 bln notes in reopening - term sheet
Oct 25 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Ontario on Thursday sold C$1 billion ($1.01 billion) of notes in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 1.90 percent notes, due Sept. 8, 2017, were priced at 99.6720 to yield 1.971 percent or 52.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the lead manager of the sale.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote