Ontario sells C$1 bln notes in reopening - term sheet
Oct 25 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Ontario on Thursday sold C$1 billion ($1.01 billion) of notes in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 1.90 percent notes, due Sept. 8, 2017, were priced at 99.6720 to yield 1.971 percent or 52.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the lead manager of the sale.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |