Ontario sells C$1 bln notes in reopening - term sheet
Oct 25 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Ontario on Thursday sold C$1 billion ($1.01 billion) of notes in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 1.90 percent notes, due Sept. 8, 2017, were priced at 99.6720 to yield 1.971 percent or 52.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Bank of Montreal was the lead manager of the sale.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years