- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus |
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the southern Gulf of Mexico -NHC
Potash Corp profit falls on weaker offshore sales
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan reported a lower third-quarter profit on Thursday as sales of the crop nutrient potash to China and India slipped, the company said.
Net earnings fell to $645 million, or 74 cents per share, from $826 million, or 94 cents per share, a year earlier.
Analysts were expecting earnings per share of 75 cents.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this