New Issue- RBC sells $1 bln in notes
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Royal Bank of Canada on Thursday sold $1 million of global medium-term notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. RBC, Goldmans Sachs and National Australia Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: RBC AMT $1 BLN COUPON 0.8 PCT MATURITY 10/30/2015 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.976 FIRST PAY 04/30/2013 MOODY'S Aa3 YIELD 0.808 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/30/2012 S&P AA-MINUS SPREAD 37.5 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'