Profit at Santander Brasil declines from year earlier
SAO PAULO Oct 25 (Reuters) - Banco Santander Brasil SA reported consolidated net income of 591.5 million reais ($293 million) in the third quarter, compared with net income of 866 million reais a year earlier, according to a securities filing on Thursday.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia