IBM says Commerce Department has asked it about ZTE
(Reuters) - International Business Machines Corp disclosed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday that it has received communications from the U.S. Commerce Department about a probe into ZTE Corp.
IBM said the Commerce Department has told the company that IBM is not the target of any investigation.
(Reporting By Jim Finkle; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video