IBM says Commerce Department has asked it about ZTE
(Reuters) - International Business Machines Corp disclosed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday that it has received communications from the U.S. Commerce Department about a probe into ZTE Corp.
IBM said the Commerce Department has told the company that IBM is not the target of any investigation.
(Reporting By Jim Finkle; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers