Iran to cut oil exports by 1 million barrels per day: deputy oil minister
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Iranian Deputy Oil Minister Ahmad Ghalebani said on Thursday that crude exports from the country will fall to 1.3-1.4 million barrels per day within the next few months.
"We will cut exports by 1 million (barrels per day) to 1.3-1.4 million barrels per day within the next few months," he said via an interpreter in Moscow.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |