Iran to cut oil exports by 1 million barrels per day: deputy oil minister
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Iranian Deputy Oil Minister Ahmad Ghalebani said on Thursday that crude exports from the country will fall to 1.3-1.4 million barrels per day within the next few months.
"We will cut exports by 1 million (barrels per day) to 1.3-1.4 million barrels per day within the next few months," he said via an interpreter in Moscow.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official