Iran to cut oil exports by 1 million barrels per day: deputy oil minister
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Iranian Deputy Oil Minister Ahmad Ghalebani said on Thursday that crude exports from the country will fall to 1.3-1.4 million barrels per day within the next few months.
"We will cut exports by 1 million (barrels per day) to 1.3-1.4 million barrels per day within the next few months," he said via an interpreter in Moscow.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |