Janus Capital third-quarter profit falls 8 percent
(Reuters) - Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS.N) said on Thursday its third-quarter profit fell 8 percent.
The Denver-based asset manager reported net income of $25.1 million, or 14 cents per share, down from $27.4 million, or 15 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
(Reporting by Ross Kerber; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge