Janus Capital third-quarter profit falls 8 percent
(Reuters) - Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS.N) said on Thursday its third-quarter profit fell 8 percent.
The Denver-based asset manager reported net income of $25.1 million, or 14 cents per share, down from $27.4 million, or 15 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
(Reporting by Ross Kerber; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |