Janus Capital third-quarter profit falls 8 percent
(Reuters) - Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS.N) said on Thursday its third-quarter profit fell 8 percent.
The Denver-based asset manager reported net income of $25.1 million, or 14 cents per share, down from $27.4 million, or 15 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
(Reporting by Ross Kerber; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Nose gear on plane collapses at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Knife-wielding assailants attack people in central China: Xinhua