Dominion says high interest in sale of three power plants
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Dominion Resources Inc said Thursday there was high interest in the three merchant power plants the company has for sale in the Midwest and Northeast.
On the company's third quarter earnings call, Dominion said the three plants are the 1,536-megawatt (MW) Brayton Point coal, natural gas and oil-fired plant in Massachusetts; the 1,158-MW Kincaid coal plant in Illinois; and the company's stake in the 1,424-MW Elwood gas plant in Illinois.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal Thursday: officials