- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Woongjin, MBK agree Coway deal, expect court approval -source
SEOUL Oct 25 (Reuters) - Private equity firm MBK Partners will buy water purifier maker Woongjin Coway from its major shareholder Woongjin Holdings, in a deal a South Korean court is expected to approve, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Stakeholders are set to submit an official request to that effect next week, pending court approval, the source said.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this