Woongjin, MBK agree Coway deal, expect court approval -source
SEOUL Oct 25 (Reuters) - Private equity firm MBK Partners will buy water purifier maker Woongjin Coway from its major shareholder Woongjin Holdings, in a deal a South Korean court is expected to approve, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Stakeholders are set to submit an official request to that effect next week, pending court approval, the source said.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |