Woongjin, MBK agree Coway deal, expect court approval -source
SEOUL Oct 25 (Reuters) - Private equity firm MBK Partners will buy water purifier maker Woongjin Coway from its major shareholder Woongjin Holdings, in a deal a South Korean court is expected to approve, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Stakeholders are set to submit an official request to that effect next week, pending court approval, the source said.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official