Woongjin, MBK agree Coway deal, expect court approval -source
SEOUL Oct 25 (Reuters) - Private equity firm MBK Partners will buy water purifier maker Woongjin Coway from its major shareholder Woongjin Holdings, in a deal a South Korean court is expected to approve, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Stakeholders are set to submit an official request to that effect next week, pending court approval, the source said.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine