Africa Oil's Twiga well suffers mechanical issues
LONDON Oct 26 (Reuters) - Canadian explorer Africa Oil's Twiga South-1 well being drilled in Kenya has suffered "minor mechanical issues" and as a result an announcement on its results has been slight delayed, until "early to mid-November" the company said on Friday.
The company, which shares the well on Block Block 13T with Britain's Tullow Oil, said the issues have now been addressed. "The well is now drilling ahead," it said in a statement.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls