American Axle posts loss on debt refinancing costs
Oct 26 (Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc reported a quarterly loss, hurt by debt refinancing and redemption costs of $10.1 million.
The company reported a net loss of $8.2 million, or 11 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $22.6 million, or 33 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8.5 percent to $702.9 million.
Shares of the company were down marginally at $11.53 before the bell after closing at $11.59 on Thursday.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- U.S. quarantines 'chilling' Ebola fight in West Africa: MSF