Aon profit rises for first time in three quarters
Oct 26 (Reuters) - Aon Plc's quarterly profit rose for the first time in three quarters as the world's largest insurance broker experienced steady growth across its businesses.
Net income rose to $204 million, or 62 cents per share, in the third-quarter, from $198 million, or 59 cents per share, a year ago. Revenue rose 1 percent to $2.70 billion.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'