German publisher Burda makes offer for social network Xing
FRANKFURT Oct 26 (Reuters) - German publisher Burda on Friday said it has made a takeover bid for business social network Xing AG of 44 euros per share.
Burda added it already holds 38.89 percent in Xing.
Xing has a market value of about 200 million euros ($259.19 million), based on a Thursday closing price of 37.31 euros per share. ($1 = 0.7716 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average