Fanuc shares fall 3.6 pct after H1 earnings disappoint
TOKYO Oct 26 (Reuters) - Shares of industrial robot maker Fanuc Corp shed 3.6 percent to 12,500 yen on Friday after the company's first-half operating profit came in below its own forecast as well as analysts' estimates. (Reporting by Dominic Lau; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets