Hexagon posts Q3 op profit in line with forecast
STOCKHOLM Oct 26 (Reuters) - Measurement technology group Hexagon AB posted a quarterly operating profit in line with expectations on Friday and said demand uncertainties would continue to present near-term challenges.
The Swedish company reported a third-quarter operating profit of 116 million euros versus 98.9 million in the year-ago quarter and compared with an average forecast of 115 million seen in a Reuters poll of analysts. (Reporting by Mia Shanley)
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report