- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Kia Motors may build Forte compact in U.S. - executive
SEOUL Oct 26 (Reuters) - South Korean carmaker Kia Motors Corp is considering producing its new Forte compact car in the United States, an executive said during an earnings conference call on Friday, without elaborating.
Kia has its sole U.S. plant in Georgia, which produces its Optima mid-sized sedan, Sorento sport-utility vehicle and affiliate Hyundai Motor Co's Santa Fe SUV.
Kia plans to launch the fully revamped new Forte in the United States next year. It has already rolled out the model in South Korea and China, where it is called the K3.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this