- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens up after solid US GDP data
TORONTO Oct 26 (Reuters) - Canadian stocks edged higher after a bumpy start on Friday as positive sentiment over better-than-expected U.S. gross domestic product data was somewhat offset by uninspiring corporate earnings reports.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index opened up 1.15 points at 12,301.38 before briefly turning negative, then strengthening to be up more than 40 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this