Mexichem's third-quarter net profit jumps
Oct 26 (Reuters) - Mexican industrial conglomerate Mexichem posted on Friday a jump in third-quarter profit from a year before, driven by recent acquisitions that boosted sales.
Profit rose to 1.291 billion pesos ($100 million) in the July-September period, up from 37 million pesos in the third quarter last year.
Quarterly revenue rose 44 percent to 17.8 billion pesos from 12.4 billion pesos a year earlier.
Mexichem shares fell 0.92 percent to 64.60 pesos in local market trading Friday morning.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source