Fertilizer company Migao warns of sagging China demand
Oct 26 (Reuters) - China-based fertilizer company Migao Corporation warned on Friday that weaker demand for fertilizer in China during the summer and declining demand for the hydrochloric acid it also produces would weigh down second-quarter results.
Shares of Migao, which makes specialty fertilizers in plants across China for the domestic market, dipped 1.3 percent in early trading in Toronto to C$2.37, continuing a three-day slide.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia