Spain's NH Hoteles says receives offer from KKR
MADRID Oct 26 (Reuters) - Spanish hotel group NH Hoteles said on Friday that its board has received an offer from U.S. private equity firm KKR to buy bonds that can be converted into shares.
NH Hoteles, in which nationalised Spanish lender Bankia holds a 15.7 percent stake, said in a statement that its conversations with KKR do not ensure that a definitive agreement will be reached.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight