Publicis CEO targets 'slight' 2013 margin improvement
PARIS Oct 26 (Reuters) - Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy said on Friday that the advertising agency hoped for a "slight improvement" to its operating margin next year.
"We expect to have a slight improvement in 2013, at least to show we are opening the new trend positively," he said on a conference call after third-quarter results.
Publicis has a mid-term goal of improving its operating margin by 2-4 percentage points, but has not said how many years it will take to achieve the goal. (Reporting by Gwenaelle Barzic)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee