TransAlta profit rises on lower maintenance costs
Oct 26 (Reuters) - Canadian electricity generator TransAlta Corp reported a 12 percent rise in third-quarter profit o n lower maintenance costs.
Net earnings attributable to common shareholders rose to C$56 million, or 24 Canadian cents per share, from C$50 million, or 22 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, it earned 18 Canadian cents per share .
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'