American Axle posts loss on debt refinancing costs
(Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL.N) reported a quarterly loss, hurt by debt refinancing and redemption costs of $10.1 million.
The company reported a net loss of $8.2 million, or 11 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $22.6 million, or 33 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8.5 percent to $702.9 million.
Shares of the company were down marginally at $11.53 before the bell after closing at $11.59 on Thursday.
(Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone