American Axle posts loss on debt refinancing costs
(Reuters) - U.S. auto parts supplier American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL.N) reported a quarterly loss, hurt by debt refinancing and redemption costs of $10.1 million.
The company reported a net loss of $8.2 million, or 11 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $22.6 million, or 33 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8.5 percent to $702.9 million.
Shares of the company were down marginally at $11.53 before the bell after closing at $11.59 on Thursday.
(Reporting by Bijoy Koyitty in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port