Publicis CEO says October demand for ads seems good
PARIS (Reuters) - Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy said demand for advertising could improve in October after a weak September dragged down the advertising agency's third quarter.
"Based on the information we have for the rest of the year, we have some good indications regarding October, which looks good", the CEO said on Friday.
"November and December will be months of adjustment for advertisers, who will modify their budgets based on the economic situation."
(Reporting by Gwenaelle Barzic; Editing by James Regan)
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies