Publicis CEO says October demand for ads seems good
PARIS (Reuters) - Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy said demand for advertising could improve in October after a weak September dragged down the advertising agency's third quarter.
"Based on the information we have for the rest of the year, we have some good indications regarding October, which looks good", the CEO said on Friday.
"November and December will be months of adjustment for advertisers, who will modify their budgets based on the economic situation."
(Reporting by Gwenaelle Barzic; Editing by James Regan)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image