Publicis CEO says October demand for ads seems good
PARIS (Reuters) - Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy said demand for advertising could improve in October after a weak September dragged down the advertising agency's third quarter.
"Based on the information we have for the rest of the year, we have some good indications regarding October, which looks good", the CEO said on Friday.
"November and December will be months of adjustment for advertisers, who will modify their budgets based on the economic situation."
(Reporting by Gwenaelle Barzic; Editing by James Regan)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |