Publicis CEO says October demand for ads seems good
PARIS (Reuters) - Publicis Chief Executive Maurice Levy said demand for advertising could improve in October after a weak September dragged down the advertising agency's third quarter.
"Based on the information we have for the rest of the year, we have some good indications regarding October, which looks good", the CEO said on Friday.
"November and December will be months of adjustment for advertisers, who will modify their budgets based on the economic situation."
(Reporting by Gwenaelle Barzic; Editing by James Regan)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video