China CNR Corp Q3 net profit up 17 pct
Oct 28 (Reuters) - China CNR Corp Ltd, the country's second biggest train maker, reported the following results for the period from July through September (in millions of yuan unless stated otherwise): Q3 2012 Q3 2011 Net income 691 589 Revenue 21,456 23,049 For a full statement on China CNR Corp's results (in Chinese), please click: here ($1=6.25 yuan) (Reporting by Raymond Leung in HONG KONG; Editing by Lee Chyen Yee)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |