Japan Sept retail sales rise 0.4 pct year/year
TOKYO Oct 29 (Reuters) - Japanese retail sales rose a less-than-expected 0.4 percent in September from a year earlier, government data showed on Monday, adding to growing evidence the economy may slip into a mild recession.
The rise compared with a median market forecast for a 1.0 percent increase.
To view full tables, go to the website of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry at: here (Reporting by Leika Kihara; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone