Goldman Sachs says will be open Monday despite storm -internal memo
Oct 28 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs & Co. told employees in an internal memo Sunday that the firm will be open for business on Monday as Hurricane Sandy approaches, though only employees "critical" to operations will be asked to get to downtown Manhattan, and then only if they can do so safely.
Goldman will have other employees working from Greenwich, Connecticut, and Princeton, New Jersey, and many employees will work from home as well, the memo said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease