Philadelphia Energy Solutions cuts refinery rates ahead of Sandy-source
NEW YORK Oct 28 (Reuters) - Philadelphia Energy Solutions has begun to cut rates at its 330,000-barrels-per-day refinery in Philadelphia on Sunday ahead of Hurricane Sandy, according to a source familiar with refinery operations.
The refinery, the largest in the U.S. Northeast, has shut an acid unit but it is not clear by how much rates have been cut at the other units.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |