Philadelphia Energy Solutions cuts refinery rates ahead of Sandy-source
NEW YORK Oct 28 (Reuters) - Philadelphia Energy Solutions has begun to cut rates at its 330,000-barrels-per-day refinery in Philadelphia on Sunday ahead of Hurricane Sandy, according to a source familiar with refinery operations.
The refinery, the largest in the U.S. Northeast, has shut an acid unit but it is not clear by how much rates have been cut at the other units.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics