SAP eyes "long" period of high sales growth: report
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's SAP may be able to sustain high sales from software and related services for a "very long time," co-chief executive Bill McDermott told a German newspaper.
"It's our ambition to grow with double-digit numbers for a very long time to come," Euro am Sonntag quoted McDermott as saying in an interview published on Sunday.
"I believe that's possible."
The newspaper also cited the co-CEO as saying SAP currently has no plans for further acquisitions following the purchases of cloud-computing company Ariba and Success Factors.
(Reporting By Andreas Cremer; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Suicide car bomber kills three foreign troops in Afghan capital |
- U.S. scouts for Sunni allies on the ground in Iraq
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, former finance minister