Federal offices in Washington area closed Monday due to storm
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Federal offices in the Washington, D.C., area will be closed to the public and non-emergency federal employees will be granted administrative leave on Monday as Hurricane Sandy approaches.
The U.S. Office of Personnel Management said on its website that employees scheduled to telework must work the full day or request leave. Sandy is expected to come ashore late on Monday.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data