NYSE still planning Monday morning open
(Reuters) - The New York Stock Exchange will open on Monday morning as usual, a spokesman for the stock exchange said after officials announced plans to close all area public transportation at 7 p.m. EDT to prepare for Hurricane Sandy.
"We continue to monitor the situation and to communicate with government officials, regulators, and markets participants," NYSE spokesman Rich Adamonis said.
(Reporting By John McCrank; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse