Clean Harbors to buy Safety-Kleen for $1.25 bln
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Waste management company Clean Harbors Inc said it will buy privately held Safety-Kleen Inc, a re-refiner and recycler of used oil in North America, for $1.25 billion in an all-cash deal.
Clean Harbors expects the acquisition to immediately add to earnings, excluding one-time fees and related costs.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'