Clean Harbors to buy Safety-Kleen for $1.25 bln
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Waste management company Clean Harbors Inc said it will buy privately held Safety-Kleen Inc, a re-refiner and recycler of used oil in North America, for $1.25 billion in an all-cash deal.
Clean Harbors expects the acquisition to immediately add to earnings, excluding one-time fees and related costs.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |