- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Clean Harbors to buy Safety-Kleen for $1.25 bln
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Waste management company Clean Harbors Inc said it will buy privately held Safety-Kleen Inc, a re-refiner and recycler of used oil in North America, for $1.25 billion in an all-cash deal.
Clean Harbors expects the acquisition to immediately add to earnings, excluding one-time fees and related costs.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this