Alexander`s Declares Quarterly $3.75 Dividend on Common Shares
Alexander’s Declares Quarterly $3.75 Dividend on Common Shares
Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $3.75 per share payable November 19, 2012 to stockholders of record on November 8, 2012.
Alexander’s, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that has seven properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area.
Certain statements contained herein may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors include, among others, risks associated with the timing of and costs associated with property improvements, financing commitments and general competitive factors.
Joseph Macnow, 201-587-8541
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York