Ipsen lifts outlook as Q3 sales rise 5 pct
PARIS Oct 29 (Reuters) - French drugmaker Ipsen raised its outlook for 2012 as it reported a 5 percent increase in third-quarter revenue, driven by sales of drugs prescribed by specialist doctors.
Sales rose to 295 million euros ($382 million) in the three months to Sept. 30 from 281 million a year earlier, Ipsen said on Monday. ($1 = 0.7733 euros) (Reporting by Elena Berton)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions