NTT Data to make Itelligence wholly-owned for $78.5 mln
TOKYO Oct 29 (Reuters) - Japan's NTT Data Corp said on Monday it will launch a tender offer for all remaining shares in German IT consulting unit Itelligence AG for 10.80 euros per share, in a deal worth 60.7 million euros ($78.5 million).
NTT Data said it aims to make Itelligence a wholly owned subsidiary. NTT Data now owns an 81.3 percent stake in the firm and NTT Communications owns 8.2 percent.
Itelligence last closed at 7.50 euros.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |