Japan Econmin Maehara to attend BOJ policy meeting Tuesday
TOKYO Oct 29 (Reuters) - Japanese Economics Minister Seiji Maehara said on Monday he will attend the Bank of Japan's policy-setting meeting on Tuesday.
At its meeting, the central bank is expected to further ease monetary policy and may make a stronger commitment to continue pumping cash into the economy until its 1 percent inflation target is achieved, sources have said.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study