Japan Econmin Maehara to attend BOJ policy meeting Tuesday
TOKYO Oct 29 (Reuters) - Japanese Economics Minister Seiji Maehara said on Monday he will attend the Bank of Japan's policy-setting meeting on Tuesday.
At its meeting, the central bank is expected to further ease monetary policy and may make a stronger commitment to continue pumping cash into the economy until its 1 percent inflation target is achieved, sources have said.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source