Riverbed to acquire Opnet for about $1 bln
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Network gear maker Riverbed Technology Inc said it will buy Opnet Technologies Inc, which makes software to manage traffic on networks, for about $1 billion.
The $43 per share cash-and-stock offer represents a 34 percent premium, based on the stocks' Friday close.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions