Riverbed to acquire Opnet for about $1 bln
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Network gear maker Riverbed Technology Inc said it will buy Opnet Technologies Inc, which makes software to manage traffic on networks, for about $1 billion.
The $43 per share cash-and-stock offer represents a 34 percent premium, based on the stocks' Friday close.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold