Riverbed to acquire Opnet for about $1 bln
Oct 29 (Reuters) - Network gear maker Riverbed Technology Inc said it will buy Opnet Technologies Inc, which makes software to manage traffic on networks, for about $1 billion.
The $43 per share cash-and-stock offer represents a 34 percent premium, based on the stocks' Friday close.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image