Atlatsa says offers deal to S.Africa strikers
JOHANNESBURG Oct 29 (Reuters) - Atlatsa Resources has offered to pay striking miners at its Bokoni platinum mine in South Africa a once-off payment of 2,000 rand ($230) to urge them to return to work, it said on Monday.
All employees must report for work by Nov. 1, it added.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |