Philadelphia refinery begins shutdown ahead of Sandy-source
NEW YORK Oct 29 (Reuters) - Philadelphia Energy Solutions has begun to shut down units at the 330,000 barrel per day Philadelphia refinery ahead of Hurricane Sandy, a source familiar with refinery operations said on Monday.
The reformer at the Point Breeze section is already shut and other units, which were at cut rates late Sunday, are being shut down completely, the source said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions