Audi repeats goal to match 2011 oper profit in 2012
BERLIN (Reuters) - Volkswagen's (VOWG_p.DE) luxury division Audi said on Monday it continues to aim to match last year's operating profit of 5.35 billion euros ($6.92 billion) in 2012, reaffirming a target announced earlier this year.
Ingolstadt-based Audi also said it stands by a goal to increase global vehicle sales to over 1.4 million cars this year from 1.3 million in 2011. ($1 = 0.7733 euros)
(Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities