Audi repeats goal to match 2011 oper profit in 2012
BERLIN (Reuters) - Volkswagen's (VOWG_p.DE) luxury division Audi said on Monday it continues to aim to match last year's operating profit of 5.35 billion euros ($6.92 billion) in 2012, reaffirming a target announced earlier this year.
Ingolstadt-based Audi also said it stands by a goal to increase global vehicle sales to over 1.4 million cars this year from 1.3 million in 2011. ($1 = 0.7733 euros)
(Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets