Patheon to buy Banner Pharmacaps for $255 million
(Reuters) - Contract drugmaker Patheon Inc PTI.TO said it will buy Banner Pharmacaps, a specialty pharmaceutical business, for $255 million to expand its oral dosage development and manufacturing services.
Banner is a unit of VION N.V., a food products company based in Netherlands.
(Reporting by Krithika Krishnamurthy in Bangalore)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight