Patheon to buy Banner Pharmacaps for $255 million
(Reuters) - Contract drugmaker Patheon Inc (PTI.TO) said it will buy Banner Pharmacaps, a specialty pharmaceutical business, for $255 million to expand its oral dosage development and manufacturing services.
Banner is a unit of VION N.V., a food products company based in Netherlands.
(Reporting by Krithika Krishnamurthy in Bangalore)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |