Patheon to buy Banner Pharmacaps for $255 million
(Reuters) - Contract drugmaker Patheon Inc PTI.TO said it will buy Banner Pharmacaps, a specialty pharmaceutical business, for $255 million to expand its oral dosage development and manufacturing services.
Banner is a unit of VION N.V., a food products company based in Netherlands.
(Reporting by Krithika Krishnamurthy in Bangalore)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |