Sandy heads toward Cape May, New Jersey: National Hurricane Center
(Reuters) - Hurricane Sandy is moving toward Cape May, New Jersey, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said on Monday.
The center of the storm was 55 miles east-southeast of Cape May, New Jersey, and its center was expected to reach the coast of southern New Jersey within the next three to five hours, the center said in an advisory at 4 P.M. EDT (200 GMT)
(Reporting by Kevin Gray)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |