Chile posts fiscal surplus of 1.7 pct of estimated GDP in Jan-Sept
SANTIAGO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Chile posted a fiscal surplus of 1.7 percent of estimated gross domestic product for the January through September period, the nation's budget office said on Tuesday.
The Andean nation saw a fiscal deficit of 0.3 percent of estimated GDP for the third quarter.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’