Chile posts fiscal surplus of 1.7 pct of estimated GDP in Jan-Sept
SANTIAGO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Chile posted a fiscal surplus of 1.7 percent of estimated gross domestic product for the January through September period, the nation's budget office said on Tuesday.
The Andean nation saw a fiscal deficit of 0.3 percent of estimated GDP for the third quarter.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation