UPDATE 1-Chile posts Q3 fiscal deficit of 0.3 pct of estimated GDP
SANTIAGO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Chile posted a fiscal deficit of 0.3 percent of estimated gross domestic product, equivalent to some $882 million, for the third quarter, the nation's budget office said on Tuesday.
The world's top copper producer accumulated a fiscal surplus of 1.7 percent of estimated 2012 GDP, equivalent to $4.543 billion, for the January through September period.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |