UPDATE 1-Chile posts Q3 fiscal deficit of 0.3 pct of estimated GDP
SANTIAGO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Chile posted a fiscal deficit of 0.3 percent of estimated gross domestic product, equivalent to some $882 million, for the third quarter, the nation's budget office said on Tuesday.
The world's top copper producer accumulated a fiscal surplus of 1.7 percent of estimated 2012 GDP, equivalent to $4.543 billion, for the January through September period.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official