Deutsche Boerse sees no further restructuring need
FRANKFURT Oct 30 (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse Chief Financial Officer Gregor Pottmeyer said he does not expect markets to deteriorate further and therefore sees no need for additional restructuring measures.
Separately, Pottmeyer said he expects to keep the company's payout ratio at around 40 to 60 percent. (Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea