Electronic Arts revenue drops in Q2
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported lower revenue in the second quarter.
For the three months ended Sept. 30, the company posted total revenue of $711 million, compared with $715 million a year ago. It reported a net loss of $381 million, or $1.21 cents per share, compared with $340 million, or $1.03 per share a year ago. ((Malathi.Nayak@thomsonreuters.com)(415-677-2538)(@MalathiNayak )
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ