Electronic Arts revenue drops in Q2
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported lower revenue in the second quarter.
For the three months ended Sept. 30, the company posted total revenue of $711 million, compared with $715 million a year ago. It reported a net loss of $381 million, or $1.21 cents per share, compared with $340 million, or $1.03 per share a year ago. ((Malathi.Nayak@thomsonreuters.com)(415-677-2538)(@MalathiNayak )
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight